The amount of glass on the main level might be contributing to the cold feeling. Even new windows can leak air if they are not sealed or installed correctly. Feel for air where the window frame meets the wall and where the sashes meet. There are some nice products you can install for winter and remove when summer comes and you want to open the windows again.
I have gotten new windows, R-5 siding, soffets and facia, roof w/wood, blow-foam insulation in attic, perma-sealed crawlspace, insulated walls in crawlspace. But I still feel a draft and main level of our tri-level is still much colder than the rest of the house! I don't know what else to do! Help.
- What rebates are available for pool products and upgrades in Southern California?
- What rebates are available for gas furnaces in Norfolk County, MA?
- Are there rebates for trees in Pasadena, CA?
- What energy efficiency rebates does NV Energy offer in Nevada?
- What is the San Francisco Home Improvement & Performance Program?
- How can you prevent condensation on windows?