In King County, WA, you may be eligible for insulation rebates of up to $800 through Puget Sound Energy's (PSE) Residential Energy Efficiency Rebate program. To qualify for these rebates, you must live in a single-family home, with four units or less, heated primarily with natural gas or electricity from PSE. Additionally, the insulation improvements must be completed by a pre-authorized independent contractor.
Does insulating our attic qualify for an energy efficiency rebate in King County, Washington?
- Energy Retrofit
- Air Sealing and Ventilation
- Duct Sealing and Insulation
- Insulation Retrofit
- Home Energy Efficiency in Seattle
- What rebates are available for pool products and upgrades in Southern California?
- What rebates are available for gas furnaces in Norfolk County, MA?
- Are there rebates for trees in Pasadena, CA?
- What energy efficiency rebates does NV Energy offer in Nevada?
- What is the San Francisco Home Improvement & Performance Program?
- How can you prevent condensation on windows?