Seattle residents have a couple incentives available to them for purchasing a 95 percent efficient furnace. Puget Sound Energy offers $2,500 rebates to homeowners for converting to a natural gas home heating unit. however, if you're upgrading your already existing natural gas unit, you may be eligible for a $100 rebate. PSE also offers $1,000 rebates for switching from a forced air furnace to an air source heat pump along with several other rebates.
How does Puget Sound Energy's rebate program for energy efficient furnaces work? Are there other incentives available to buy a 95 percent efficient furnace?
- Are there any rebates outside of Chicago for the replacement of old heating and cooling systems?
- What rebates are available for pool products and upgrades in Southern California?
- What rebates are available for gas furnaces in Norfolk County, MA?
- What rebates are available for air conditioners from Ameren in IL?
- How can you prevent condensation on windows?
- How do I find out why heat and a/c escape top floors?